Product review : Innisfree Orchid Gel Cream

12:09:00 PM

Korean products memang best. Especially when you don't have to travel as far as Korea just to get them. We can have it delivered right at our door step within a few days after purchasing. Senang kan.
This gel cream was purchased via Lazada Malaysia.

It has been a long time since I last used a day cream. My daily routine will be 
cleanse > toner > UV block cream. Easy. But after being 'stung' by Korean fever, I got the hook of getting them for my daily skin regime.

It doesn't leave sticky feeling on my face. Because I have combination skin, I need a moisturiser that will not leave any oily residue after many hours. A jar of skin care that will balance out the condition of my skin. This is one of it. The fact that it is gel, it also means the H2O contain is higher therefore it doesn't leave your skin dry in certain area of your face, which was my purchase point. Although this moisturiser carries the word 'cream' in its name, it works more of a gel.

There are few benefits of Innisfree Orchid Gel Cream:

#1
Strong anti-aging gel cream for oily skin type with wrinkle+elasticity+moisture+pore tightening care effect.

#2
Orchidelixir ingredient from Jeju orchids extract provides skin elasticity and strengthen skin defensive power. Contains antioxidant ingredients brightening the complexion and providing elasticity.

#3
Gel typed fresh texture with moisture and nutrition gives healthy and vital skin. Contains antioxidant ingredients brightening the complexion and providing elasticity. gel typed fresh texture with moisture and nutrition gives healthy and vital skin.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram